If you workout like me, you know how hard it is to find a good playlist with music that actually gets you pumped to workout and keeps you sustained through the workout. Here’s one of my go to playlists, filled with songs that get you singing along and allows you to twerk out while you work out. This playlist is dominated by fast paced: hip hop, rap, reggaeton, acid rap, electronica, throwbacks, and dancehall. Just the right combination of hype jams to keep you going. You’re welcome.
- “Shake Your Bam Bam” – RDX
- “Diplo Rhythm” – Diplo
- “Back That Azz Up” – Juvenile
- “Gummy” – BROCKHAMPTON
- “IM DEAD” – Duckwrth
- “Wish You Would” – Princess Nokia
- “Very On” – Team Dynamite
- “The Morning” – Raekwon
- “Still Run It” – Lil B
- “Mayor que yo”- Tony Tun Tun
- “Can’t Get Enough” – Tiombe Lockhart
To access this playlist on Spotify, click the link at the top of the page.